Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jacob turns 9!!

Psalm 127:3Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
It's funny to think that 9 years ago, at 3:05pm on a Sunday, I gave birth to this 11 pound baby boy!! My delivery with Jacob was the easiest delivery I have ever had. God answered prayers by giving me this healthy, blond haired, blue eyed baby boy. Yes, I did pray specifically for all of those things.
I know the Lord has good works in store for Jacob! I love you son!!! :)

gift from mom and dad..

grandma & pop-pop special!! A new bike!!!



precious!!


the yummy cake!







Big Brother and HIS little sis!


My party girls!!! Jessica shared in Jacob's birth, and hopefully will someday have children of her own, If I didn't ruin it for her!








2 comments:

  1. Did you forget that you had a witness beside Wayne to Jake's birth....HELLO!!! I was there.. Easiest birth?!!! I witnessed that pain and the words that came out of your mouth. BIGGEST baby, the nurse wasnt even allowed to carry him to get him cleaned up.. Im cracking up....LOL....easiest birth?!!!! LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jake- We LOVE you
    Momma D and duckings.

    ReplyDelete