Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding..Gift

Sooo We had a wedding this weekend and this was the gift I bought and made with the help of my neighbor and friend. She is sooo gifted in this area. The couple originally got married in Hawaii about a year ago and they love it there so I found Hawian themed dishes and made the baset below, it had a chip and dip plate, veggie bowl, salad bowl, 6 tiki cups, 6 dinner plates, 6 dessert/salad plates, 6 bowls, 6 green placemats, 2 towels that we made, a hawain themed apron, 2 tiki wine glasses, 2 large platters. We then stuck it all in large tub for ice and drinks. I soo hope she likes it!!! I had a great time putting it all together.






1 comment:

  1. I saw it in persone and it was truly awesome! soooooooooo creative- I know they will enjoy it.
    A

    ReplyDelete