Friday, May 1, 2009

A Walk to the Park..

So here's my crew heading out for a walk yesterday. I thought I would photo walk you with us, and show you some of the beauty we saw.

Forcinthia bush, I absolutly LOVE the yellow this blooms in early spring. For me it's the first sign of spring. God is sooo good!

Here's the bay.




Some red tulips!


Pretty purple!




Mr. Goose





My neices Lilly and Gabby feeding the goose some leftover blueberry muffins from breakfast.





Pink tulips.










another view of the bay.








more pretty purples!



















Then we made it to the park, where we let the kiddos run and play for an hour at least!


Lilly going down the slide!













Jake helping Gabby!












Miss Emma, walking down the slide.















Gabby and Emma, sharing a ride on the swing together!











Matt hiding in the trees!













Swinging fun!











Most of the kids on the swing set.





















Lilly!










All in all is was a wonderful day, to play and have some fun. I was exhausted when we started our walk, but felt invigorated afterwards. We came home, made dinner from my MOMYS cookbook. Cleaned up and all kiddos hit the sack early last night!





1 comment:

  1. Its so nice that you can walk to the park! Nice pictures-loved all the colors!
    A

    ReplyDelete